Beyerdynamic TG D58c
- Sotto categoria: Instrument microphone
- Tipo: Clip-on Lavalier / Lapelle Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Tom-Tom
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Snare Drum
- Capsule technology: Condensatore
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Campo di trasmissione: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- max. SPL: senza indicazione
- Fattore di trasmissione a vuoto: senza indicazione
- Particolarità: Patented microphone clamp
- Consegna incl.: Case
Beyerdynamic TG D58c · Microfono
,, The best Live Microphone Series we've ever built ''
Whether for vocals or instruments, concerts, television or in the studio, the microphone is an elementary part of the communication between an artist and his audience. A microphone isn't just capable of converting sound into electrical impulses! no!, It can produce goose bumps, let eyes shine, or move you to tears, touch the soul and more. A microphone can also incredibly convey much emotion besides natural sound. For beyerdynamic one more reason to build the best microphones.
The microphones of the Touring Gear series present themselves as a complete range of products with new design and clear structure. The TG for Touring Gear follows the letter of the respective scope V for Vocal, H for headsets, L for Lavalier, D for drums, I for Instruments. The first digit indicates the respective categories, the following letter to the microphone type - D for dynamic, C for condenser and R for ribbon microphones. Additionlay S stands for models with switch. Touring Gear - the sounds hanbdcrafted from Beyerdynamic, Germany.
Microfono · Beyerdynamic TG D58c
Questo articolo e stato valutato con una media di 5 fino 5 stelle. Non e stata rilasciata nessuna opinione per iscritto. Una valutazione è stata rilasciata senza testo o in un'altra lingua.